Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Next Up: Atlanta

I don't know what hit me, but today I booked my next excursion.  I'd been throwing around a few European destinations and just want something quick and easy for right before Christmas.  Europe is running a bit too expensive for "quick and easy" right now.  So, Atlanta, tie up your pandas, I'm coming down!  The Atlanta Zoo has four pandas now, not to mention a new litter of tiger cubs, all of whom I watch religiously on the zoo webcams.  So that is the primary destination, as is Georgia Aquarium, CNN Headquarters and the Museum of High Art.  That's just what I know off the top of my head.

Interesting, I had no idea it is so cheap to fly to Atlanta, the fare was $150 total, and even a very good, centrally located hotel is $100 a night (AAA discount)???  Wow.

No comments: