Thursday, August 25, 2011

T-minus two weeks...

Either I have become amazingly efficient at this packing/preparing thing or I'm forgetting something serious. "All" I have left to do is actually pack, notify credit cards of my travels, buy travel-friendly snack food, and charge up the electronics. And I have two weeks to do that. Hmmmm....

Somehow I managed to create a minor medical crisis by blowing out my ear somehow to the extent that I cannot hear out of it. A quick trip to the doc tomorrow will hopefully leave me in fine feather to travel for 16+ hours quite soon.

I've started to play the "two weeks from right now" or "three weeks from right now" game...realizing where I'll be or what I'll be doing at this particular moment. I even add 12 hours to factor in the time difference. Hee!

A significant milestone in all the waiting is when my actual days on the ground at my destination appear on the long-range weather forecast. Almost there!

No comments: